Call us at
today to schedule a free evaluation of your roofing needs!
RTP Roofing Company
RTP Roofing installs new roofs, re-roofs, repairs and gutters. We are an experienced, family owned business. We strive to provide the highest quality service to our customers as if we are working on our own homes.
RTP uses no subcontractors and all of our work is covered under our company insurance policy.
Choosing a Professional Roofing Contractor:
- Look for an established licensed roofer. Colorado does not have a data base to check licenses, but your City or County Building Department will verify if the roofer is licensed.
- All roofers should provide proof of liability and workers' compensation coverage. Make sure the insurance will be in force during the entire time of your roofing project and that the insurance covers everyone who will be on the job site.
- Ask for a detailed line item estimate so you can verify that you receive everything you have contracted for. (i.e. 30# felt vs. 15# felt)
- Don't be pressured to sign a contract before asking for and checking references .
- Ask to see the Roofing company's warranty and review it carefully to protect your rights.
- When comparing bids be aware that some contractors may seem to be competitive in price however, they may be using uninsured subcontractors and providing sub standard work. Remember, price is only one part of the criteria for selecting a contractor.
- Never pay money up front to start a job.
- Use caution when dealing with roofers going door to door. They may be commissioned salesmen who use high pressure tactics. And, they are probably "storm chasers" who will not be available later if you have warranty problems.
- A good rule of thumb for selecting a quality roofer is to ask your insurance professional, neighbors, family, roofing supply companies or roofing association for referrals.